catching up
well... things have been so busy here in our home. Starting with the youngest.
Miranda Ellie is now 1.5 months old. She weighs about 9-10 pounds and is learning to smile. She can sleep through most of the night and loves her mommy, daddy and siblings! She loves to be rocked and held, but we are trying to change the holding part of course lol. Miranda was baptised in Sept and that went great. We came together as a family.. of course missing Gabe and Jax but we will see them shortly.
Mia Bella ... she has made some new friends this year. (Cheer moms) she has now a big girl bed, she was climbing out of the crib so we took the rail off. She doesn't sleep much these days lol. She has also learned to tumble... yes I said it! Everyone is convinced she will be a cheerleader... secretly I think I am liking the idea =) shhh don't tell anyone ... On another note, Mia goes to church with us every weekend and does fabulous!! I don't know why we waited so long.. Mia will be celebrating her second birthday already!!! My how fast our babies grow!
Isabel is awesome this year in cheer! This last week she was team captain of the squad... she has also met some new friends who she likes a lot, it's good to see her smile! She is in the same grade school class with my best friend's daughter, so that's pretty neat.. they hang out enough to not get sick of one another lol.Isabel has also started communion classes this year. She will make her first Holy Communion next year.. we are pretty excited, this is an entire family event we are all participating in. I believe she will have a Quincenera instead of a sweet 16.
Raymond, well where to begin lol.. he was playing in Jr. Midgets' football team this year however... he got injured a few times with in 2-3 weeks of the season starting, so we decided it was best to keep him out of football and let his body heal. He will be doing some sports therapy and training to his shoulder and arms and hopefully will be playing high school ball next year. Yes .. he will be in high school next year! can you believe that!! Raymond is making his first Holy Communion this year... and will have his Confirmation class completed by next year when he is in 9th grade. We are really excited!
As for Gabe and myself... we are making plans on getting married through our Catholic Church! We are so blessed and excited.. we are waiting on a few things from our church. We also have joined RCIA to receive full rites into the Catholic Church. Communion, Confirmation and Confession. By Easter time, we will go through the ceremony for these rites and our god parents will be his (our) aunt and uncle Barbara and Bob... we are truly blessed to be going through this as a family. Also I am the Catchiest aide for this year for Raymond's class!!! I am also really involved again in fund raising for Isabel's cheer team.. I am the all around mom, so excited!
Thanks for reading on our current positions in life =0) We couldn't be more happier.. well we could if we could buy our home, but as we all have read, with the tough economy as it sits, the rules and regulations of buying have become stricter... but that's ok.. our time will come that I believe!
Small Modern House Designs
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!