Tuesday we went and bought season passes at Marine World, Six Flags.

Here are the kidos we had with us that day

This is at the splash center, the whale, very huge lol

and someone impressed lol

Mia and I just sat back most of the day and hung out

with Miranda lol

They are too cute together

She did see her first elephant

and this cute creature that looks small enough to be a kitty cat.

Here's the real deal! The bigger KITTY!

Mia on her FIRST ride ever!!!

up up in the air

Mr Daffy Duck with Isabel and Mia

Awwww what's she looking for?

we found them!! How cute is this!

Ok, this is hilarious!! Sting rays right, Isabel got to touch...

and Mia, not so much...

Remember I said that ride they were stuck on....

YES! that's them!

Here are us mamas

Mia and Miranda meeting Sylvester

Bugs too...

and Daffy again LOL

She got to kiss his big hard nose








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!