was Isabel's birthday! I gave birth to this child 10 years ago! Seems like just yesterday. For her birthday I surprised her with inviting over a few friends and have dinner for her. Then her friends spent the night and we had cake.
Everyone enjoyed that cake lol
Then she opened gifts (this was part one of her gifts)
Part Two of her gift was taking a trip with 4 of her friends to Marine World. We went on Thursday,
It was a bumpy start, but in the end it was a blast! They got to ride many many rides!
I let them separate from us (me and Alana) and they had to meet back up with us to move to the next section of the park. It was nice.
Here are the girls again on the way out
Then Friday we went to the beach with Melissa and Nick.
It was maybe 60 degrees out and very VERY windy lol Isabel was running trying to make heat
The wind was blowing so hard, she couldn't catch her breath lol
So we drove a half hour back to home, in Gerneville and went to the River, where it was about 80 degrees!
Every time Mia threw something. Raymond would wet her, she'd chuck a rock at him lol
Babygirl in the water the first time this season
"WHAT want some of this"
Saturday we went to my mother in laws house to visit. We we came home, we went shopping....
My new wedding ring!






lmao At Mia getting back at Raymond! You better watch out for that one! haha. I love all the pictures and I'm glad that the end of the Marine World day it went well. Love the new ring!
ReplyDelete