Ahhh I love the holidays. This year is a little bitter sweet however. While we had an excellent holiday, as you have heard, my grandma passed away of old age. Otherwise, Christmas was nice. I spent time with my children and their loved ones. Spent time with my brother and his family. Spent some time with my extended family, cousins, aunts and uncles. It was very nice. As many of you know, I don't go around my family much because of differences in our opinions, or rather just the way I was raised. But this Christmas was VERY nice. I got to spend my time with everyone I care about. Here are a few photos to show what a great time we had this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
I have yet to walk a 3 day event, it is something I have wanted to do for a while. Now that I have the chance I am hoping to succeed and bring some of my friends with me on the journey as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!