Married, Happily
Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, I was ill from my pregnancy with Miranda
Did you have any encounters with the police?
This year, thank god no! (I don't think)

Where did you go on vacation?
We went to visit my mom in Texas in March


What did you purchase that was over $500
My PG&E bill LOL !!!!

Did you know anybody who got married?
Spencer and Heidi ... oh wait, it's not legal ...
umm I don't this so!

Did you know anybody who passed away?
yes, sadly I knew three people who passed this year =(


What sporting events did you attend?
Football!! Every Sunday!
What concerts/shows did you go to?
I'm going to a show tomorrow night, but I don't think I've been to one any other time.

Where do you live now?
North Bay!

Describe your birthday?
Pregnant very pregnant lol I got a coach purse from my husband and my close girlfriends came over for pizza and cake!!

What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
Taking a long ass drive to Texas to see my mom, the car ride was so fun omg!


Any new additions to your family?
Yes!! Miranda Ellie, we call her MIMI


What was your best month?
I'd have to say the holiday season is my favorite, I love having all our family around.

Made new friends?
I always make new friends I love my fellow Sassy mamas!

Favorite Night[s] out?
Camping, I love to camp! I love spending the time outdoors with my familY!

Any regrets?
Yes, I wish I would have spent more time with Sr and grandma

What do you want to change in 2009?
My health and finance

Overall, how would you rate this year?
Umm about an 8, when we buy our own home, that year will be a 10! Having our wedding is a 9 lol We did buy a van this year! (well the end of 07)

Have any life changes in 2008?
Of course! We are all still living, healthy, happy, we had a new baby and are having a grandchild in 09, I will be another auntie again in 09' and became one in 08'
Change your hairstyle?
Yes, I'm growing it longer and part it somewhere in the front lol
Get a new job?
Yes, being a SAHM to another child.

How old did you turn this year?
30 !!

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
Yes, to be healthier and have better finances

Did anything embarrassing?
Not really that I can remember
Get married or divorced?
Getting remarried in church under god

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
NOT ONE TIME!

Start a new hobby?
I had to many hobbies in 08


Been snowboarding?
Nope

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Yes! I can't wait to see what 09' has in store for us!
Here is what Uncle Jay has to say!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!