Monday, January 4, 2010

Beautiful YEAR!

It has started off to be an awesome year so far!! I am letting so much go from 2009!! Like the robbery of our home and everything that, THAT messed up. The stress from the wedding and everything that was brought on because of that too.

This year, in 2010 my goal is to be happy! I have a healthy family and I want to spend more time with them being happy! So my philosophy is

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What do you think? That's something pretty good to live by right!?

I have also gotten back into designing!! This is my latest!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://www.sigvillage.proboards.com

You do have to register and log in and post your photos though.

Hope to see you in the New Year 2010!
What do you think!? If you want one, feel free to go to the site to request me!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!