Friday, January 29, 2010

Windsor Pinkettes

Sounds funny right? Well, we are a bunch of moms with a lot of spirit who are making our own team for the Susan Komen 3 day walk in Oct for SF Bay Area. I am excited and ready for some training.

I read an awesome blog today from someone with experience and her knowledge spoke levels of experience. So I called my girlfriend Patty and said "hey, let's do this and we need to start now" I went and maped out the town we live in and figured out what 10 miles of walking would look like. Looks intense but I think we have the will to get it done. I think we will walk it at least once a week starting in March, once cheer is over.




That's it, that's the map!! That is exactly 10 miles!
Arata, Shiloh, Windsor Rd All the main areas of Windsor. I am excited!

I am about to order my training gear in hopes of raising some donations while we are walking. I'd also like ot have more friends join us on this journey.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!