Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Looking good!!!

I just updated this blog today, like the lay out?
If you want one like it, go to the bottom right of my page and click on that link!
She does great work!!
http://aprilshowersfreebie1.blogspot.com/

I wish I would've found her yesterday lol

Last night I made a new blog for my 3 day walk journey!

http://pinkforthecure.blogspot.com/

Check it out and don't forget to friend me! Show your support, I think that is what will help me get through the struggles of a 20 mile walk for 3 days in a row lol

Gabe thinks I am crazy for doing this. I think what's crazy is thinking of ways to fund-raise $2300 on my own!! Now that is crazy, but I won't let that be the thing that stops me! I have plenty of time.

Well off to get kids bathed and dressed, it's going to be a rainy day but they need a good washin lol hahaha




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!