Read her story
"This year I am walking/running for all of my friends that have lost babies to premature labor. I want to spread the word of the march of dimes and help support a great cause.
With my son, I had a very uneventful pregnancy and then when i went 8 days overdue he was not doing good. When I delivered him he wasnt breathing and a shade of dark purple. Luckily the Nicu Team were there and were able to save my little boy. He is a very healthy 2 year old now!
With my daughter, I started having preterm labor at around 25 weeks. I had gone to the hospital so many times and recieved countless shots of Terb to stop the contractions. Thank goodness that she decided to wait until 38 weeks to come. She is a very healthy 1 year old now!
Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.
Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
Thank You So Much For Your Donations!!!
XO
Breanna!
The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality."
Please click the banner and help sponsor, anything you give is a lot and nothing is to little.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!