In the mist of getting donations for this walk, I am prepping for the 3 day event and the fund-raising that's to come.
If you saw my ongoing bucket list, you will see that I have in there to walk for two causes. That is my goal, something I intend on keeping. Although I think I might walk twice for March of Dimes, to help support another girlfriend, whose daughter was a preemie. My dad was a preemie too and so was my uncle. I believe the story went, my dad was so small he fit in a shoe box and they nick named him "Peanut". He has since passed about 15 years ago. Not from natural causes. Then there's my uncle, he is SUPER tall it's hard to believe he was so tiny.
My friend Bre who I am walking with has her own story too, all the stories from all these families are so touching, and I am glad I can contribute my time for a good cause.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!