Sunday, January 24, 2010

New things to come

We went to church today and after mass I was asked to be apart of something big and powerful. I was asked to be apart of the prayer-shawl ministry. I am really looking forward to this experience. As these ladies crochet they pray to the person who will be wearing them. They send prayers to those in need during their struggles, those who are suffering, ill or depressed. There are MANY other reasons to pray for as well.

These ladies aren't from our church but they are in a Prayer Shawl Ministry, look at these beautiful shawls they made.




So I need to read up and see how to even crochet. The last time I did this I was a teenager lol.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!