Monday, February 23, 2009

How despressing, 101 LMendo

I took this drive today because my house was loud with screaming and it drove me nuts. So I took the kids down 101 N by my house to go look at the lake we used to camp at, another lake, (Lake Mendocino.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



This is the bridge coming into Hopland. It's a beautiful spot.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



This is the lake we used to boat at. You can see it is EMPTY !!! =(
Photobucket



Photobucket



This is where we used to launch our boat.
Photobucket



We used to knee board and tube in here.
Photobucket



Photobucket



See the rocks, that's where the water usually is.
Photobucket



See the stains on the walls, there too
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Driving back on 101 going home
Photobucket



It's 45 minutes from my house
Photobucket

.
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!