Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 3 What A week!

So, while planning our wedding, we have had a wrench thrown in it in so many areas, it's a good reality check! This last week, I've been so busy. I finally had time to relax this weekend and we were in San Jose. We went and got Miranda's ears pierced. She didn't cry like I thought she would. I guess it helped that they did it at the same time.

Isabel hasn't been doing so well in school socially. She's been having girl issues. Hopefully THAT problem has left and things will be fine. It's to much to dwell on and not worthy of my energy to get into.

My bother and his wife had their child a week ago. His name is Jayden and he is 9lbs and 4oz. He was in ICU for a day or two because of his breathing, he is doing fine now.

From the looks of my writings, you can tell I am not in a good mood. It's early yet and I am trying to get in all the details of the week. I will post more later maybe.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being an Auntie :) i hope things get better with isabel and the meanies. If you need anything dont hesitate to call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad things with the wedding are on track. Congrats on being an aunt, and I hope things calm down for Isabelle. Yay for Miranda getting her ears pierced!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!