Monday, February 23, 2009

WK 1: Say it forward

Mom Blogs

The life of this crazy mama, yes me =) I am now participating in "Say it Forward at 5MinutesForMom"!

I always reciprocate the comments left on my blog, for some reason the word verification doesn't always seem to work for me. I visit, or read in reader, but I can't always leave a comment as much as I would like. From now on, I will be participating in Say It Forward each week. I love the idea of highlighting everyone who comments! (Thanks a simple walk)


This week, I'm show casing Jerrica, who has been a friend for a while, but we met many years ago, and didn't even know it until we got pregnant with our August babies. I used to be a graphic designer at HG and she used to be our requester. When we crossed paths again, I got her into designing as well, and gave her my baby SiggieTown. We both have now retired from there but she has moved on to HUGE -Bigger then life things!! She is now in photography!! She is very inspirational through her photos and she will be shooting my wedding. Please stop by her site and see her work and leave her comments!

So here's my thanks to Jerrica!

award Here's a button just for you!

Next week, I will pick another commenter and I hope Jerrica will start picking too.

.
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thanks Ellie!! You are a great Friend, someone I can lean on anyday! I cant wait to finally meet in September!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!