Life is seriously too short to worry about why someone is upset this time. Is life that short to be pissed every time? Hug your friends, appreciate them for who they are and be a happy person! Everyone will want to be around you more. I know many times I need to take my own advice, I have really come to embrace that message above. I don't have many friends that I don't get along with anymore because I let things go. I still do to this day, it just makes me upset that other people can't be as mature. I'll hug you today to make you feel better if that's what you need!
***DISCLAIMER*** this is not about any one person, I have just noticed things over the last few years and have been thinking back on them daily. So if anyone thinks this applies to them, it probably doesn't.
SO back to what I was saying lol.... I like that I feel grown. Over that past few years, I have learned to deal with things in a mature manner that I have a lot more friends who think alike. Except for the few rotten ones I had dealings with recently. I think church has so much to do with it too. I love feeling spiritual!
Well, that's my thought for the day. I wanted to post about what had been on my mind and that I noticed how grown I've done in the few years. It's an amazing feeling.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!