Isabel gets signed up for cheer on March 29th
Mia might do gymnastics starting this month, I will see about signing her up. She needs an activity.
Miranda, she is sleeping well in her own crib. Standing up in the middle of the night in her crib, none the less in her crib in her own room.
Raymond is taking 4 weeks off of track to do his communion classes for church then continue with track.
Gabe and I will be doing our communion April 11th. The day after my birthday.
We have done great with Lent so far. Not much temptation, but I foresee it coming soon.
Gabe and myself will be grandparents to a baby girl in July, we are so blessed and thrilled beyond belief!
I opened my new business this past week. www.ohbabysew.com I am excited about that too!! I can't wait! I've had a few tutu orders this week and pillow orders too.
We are getting ready for football and cheer. That's the highlight of our summer.
We are almost done planning our wedding. I am so excited Charlotte is my maid of honor. I will have to update my wedding blog.
That's all for now Ciao!







Wow, you have a busy, busy life! I got tired just reading the list :)
ReplyDelete