Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am an addict!

Ohh so yeah! I went to a body wrap place yesterday and for the first time spent time in a spa center alone. It was weird.

They first started off by having me fill out this form.
I then entered this room and took off my clothes and put on a robe.


The lady came in and measured me. I made sure she did it correctly and didn't do it loosely because I wasn't a believer, I wanted to see results.


I then went into this other room and she wrapped my body with minerals and ace bandages. I then laid down on this bed


There was a HUGE plastic cover that went over me and it had nothing but heat in it. It was CRAZY! At the end I was panicking because it felt like forever, my body was sweating ridiculously!

I came out and she took the bandages off and I really saw results! The love handles I had on my hips are gone! The pooch I had in my lower belly has been reduced dramatically! I lost a few inches in three places then .5" in every other spot we measured. I have focal points, so we didn't measure everywhere.

Next time I go in, yes, next time. Hahaha, I bought another session for two weeks from now. I will be getting wrapped then going to the exercise area. I think I spend an hour there then lay down.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. My sister and I did this a long time ago! I still remember the crazy silver spacesuits we had to wear while exercising!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we get to see any before and after pictures?! That always sounded cool but I was afraid I'd pass out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!