Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 10 (I think)

Alls well in love and war. Our house has been a battle field it feels like. Isabel hasn't been doing so well in school. We aren't quiet sure what the deal is yet.

We will see. Raymond signs up for football Wednesday for the high school. I am so excited! I can't wait to watch him play!

Yesterday we had cheer signs ups. Not as many girls as I thought BUT more girls of other age groups, that's nice!

Gabe is still making my pond, check it out.



He has added rocks around the edge, then barc will go on the outside of the pond rocks


This is what the bottom looks like,



He will put more rocks on the inside of the pond, to make it look "riverish"

Also on another note, I will be a godmother on May 3rd. I am so excited. They are students in my catechist class. They called me over the weekend to ask. I am so honored and blessed.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!