That has been something I have learned myself. Believe me that is hard to do let alone admit to, and do myself. I come from a long line of pride in the family, who doesn't right? Sometimes, we must swallow our pride to take the next step. That is what I did this last week. I spoke to my doctor about having PPD (Post Partum Depression) what I didn't realize was, our family, my dad's side, has a long line history of this. SO I am definitely glad I spoke up when I needed to.
Since starting this, I have spent so much more time with my kids, I feel like things have slowed down long enough for me to breath. Don't get me wrong, I know my problems aren't cured, but I am doing this one day at a time.
So enough about me, Raymond starts track this month, I am excited, this is his first school sport. Isabel, well we are contemplating on putting her in soccer versus cheer this year. We will see. Mia will start soccer in two more years, yes I am counting the years already! Miranda, well she is sick, poor babygirl, her and Mia have a head cold, right along with mama bear. I hope it passes soon. I'd like to get back to walking.
Thanks for reading, and to my friends who have given their support, thank you, because without your words of wisdom and support, I don't think I could've taken the first step.
.
.






Sophia has been sick too so I can relate! I'm excited for you about Raymond starting a sport. That should be fun to go watch him at meets!
ReplyDeleteawe poor mimi im sorry she is sick. Dave is counting down to soccer with dj too.. if you need anything call me :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Yay! More soccer mommies! I can't wait to put Damon in soccer. That really sucks the girls and you are sick. We've had the flu this year so far, and that was a nightmare!
ReplyDeleteThat small segment about the guy killing himself and his children...that was so sad! What happened to his wife? Do you know?
I'm proud of you for taking care of yourself Ellie. It will make you life better as well as your entire family's! Love!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you guys are/were sick. I hope you're feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you talked to the doctor about PPD. There is NO shame in getting help. You deserve to feel good everyday :)