Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wk5 Nice day out

I went to lunch with my girlfriends. Some weren't able to make it, but it's something I plan once a year for all my girlfriends to come together and just chat. Sometimes, we never take enough time for ourselves, so it's nice to do this once a year, same weekend each year.

This is my friend Rachelle, we've been friends for a few years, we met through cheer.


This is Steph and Patti. Stephanie used to be my neighbor but has since moved. I met Patti in cheer a few years ago and we have been close this last year, our girls cheered together.


This here is a photo of all our girls. Our theme was Mother Daughter luncheon.

.
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!