Last night I went to a Catechist meeting. Gabe, I and Raymond will do our first reconciliation during the Lent season. This is a huge deal for all of us, and everyone in our community. I haven't been to one yet, but I hear everyone comes together to the church at night. They do a small prayer and there is a father (priest) in the four corners of the church and that's where we do our confession. The father gives us absolution and we receive our penance. Then we are forgiven. We will reconnect our relationship with God. I think I feel really excited but nervous about this.
After reconciliation in the season of Lent, we will complete our first holy communion at East Vigil. Well, Raymond will, Gabe and myself will receive that one as well as our Confirmation. We have been working really hard to complete these sacraments. I think that is one of the biggest things I love about our religion, the continuous studying and renewing of our faith in God and Jesus. I have been waiting for this day since I was 12. I was afraid to go to church and complete them back in the day, but as a mother I feel it is important. It just couldn't be better timing either.
Small Modern House Designs
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!