
Well, I've let my baby go. I am happy about it though. Not happy because I am leaving, but happy about the time I put into it and the amount of growth it has had in one year. It has been amazing. I leave behind my baby to my very good internet friends. As everyone knows, SiggieTown was my world. I do have 4 children who need my attention though.
As I told Lisa last night,
I am, (sad that I am leaving) it was like my lil baby and I watched it grow =) you helped water it and the girls fed it, it was a great run, now I am exhausted LOL I feel 65 and should collect social security LMFAO !!!!!!!!!
Time to move on to bigger things. I have my son going into high school this year, I want to help him be successful. I will be coaching my daughter's cheer team and while Mia is a toddler (who is now potty trained) my Miranda is crawling and my time is taken.
I am hoping one day, not to long from now, I will go back, but only as a designer and nothing more.... I love you girls!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!