Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's just BLAH!

Not a way to kick off the new year either let me tell you! This have been very hard at home. Horribly difficult! Trying to start the new year off on the right foot has been complicated. I can feel myself going into a deep funk of sadness. I need to find something to do outside of this house! I was thinking of picking up a part time job at a local retail store and maybe working a few hours. Just until things at home financially pick up again. I don't want to work days though, because of child care. I thought about a home based business but I don't think I have enough umph to want to get out and work that way... I don't know. I hope something changes soon.

1 comment:

  1. you can always come and visit me!!!!!

    i hope things get better soon!


    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!