Today is my mom's birthday. She is young yet! Still under 50. We were talking about throwing her a celebration bash in a few years. I called her today to wish her another fantastic year. I asked what she was up to, but she said they didn't do much. Her boyfriend's mother made her a chocolate cake, funny thing though is she hates chocolate hahha... then they had a BBQ for her at his mom's house. That was very nice. So I suppose, once my wedding is done, I will start planning her birthday party for CA (she lives in TX) I'll have to pay to bring her this way and make it a total surprise!!
Happy birthday mom!
Small Modern House Designs
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.
Have a blessed day!