Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a great day!

So, we slept all night long. Or new president was signed into office today, and I went for a nice brisk walk. I feel healthy, happy and excited!

I am now watching Mr President Obama's luncheon on LIVE CNN. I don't think I ever cared so much to watch an inauguration before. I just hold so much faith in our new president to be successful and change the way we view our nation as one. I think a lot of Americans have lost faith over the years, I believe I was one too. I think it's an amazing time of life and I am so thrilled to be apart of it.

Remember ladies, write this in your baby's book! The day the world changed!

1 comment:

  1. You got that right Ellie! I wish I was there watching CNN with you. And congrats to Miranda for sleeping all night!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!