Friday, January 2, 2009

Our New Years Evening




It was fabulous!! The husband and I went out for a nice evening, it was soooo much fun!! I even drank 3 beers and felt tipsy it was great!! We got to listen to some great comedy, laugh all night long, we met a new couple who sat at a table we were placed it. They were ok, nice people. They didn't talk to much, I felt weird, because I never know when to shut up. The comedians we listened to were great!! Gabe thought I was drunk because I was laughing at everything they said, but I was just using it as medication... laughter cures all, haven't you heard!

We got to bring in New York City new years, it was fun!! We did the midnight kiss =). When the show was over, we went home to the kidos and they were ALL up still!!! So we sat on the couch and fell asleep with them.

50 seconds to midnight, we both woke and said "Happy New Years" .... and went back to sleep. hahahhaa!!! It was great!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time!!! Happy New Year!!! Here's to a great year!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every comment.

Have a blessed day!